Throughout the month of December, Giant Tiger in Trenton sold ornaments for $2 each that were used to decorate their angel tree. This year, Food for Learning was selected as the charity to receive the proceeds of this initiative and on February 12, Rod Degenova presented a cheque for $2000 to Kellie Brace and Vicky Struthers. These funds will be used to support student nutrition programs in Quinte West.
- Make a Wish Come True this December: FEED THE METER November 30, 2022
- This Holiday Season: Make a Wish Come True November 28, 2022
- Through the Goodness of Your Actions: FEED THE METER November 30, 2021
- More Than Food March 5, 2020
- Highlights from Canada’s New Food Guide February 26, 2020
- Volunteer Spotlight: Bill and Cheryl Williams February 10, 2020