Throughout the month of December, Giant Tiger in Trenton sold ornaments for $2 each that were used to decorate their angel tree. This year, Food for Learning was selected as the charity to receive the proceeds of this initiative and on February 12, Rod Degenova presented a cheque for $2000 to Kellie Brace and Vicky Struthers. These funds will be used to support student nutrition programs in Quinte West.
- 2019 Community Breakfasts November 22, 2019
- An Apple a Day January 31, 2019
- PARKING IS FREE BUT GROCERIES ARE NOT! November 28, 2018
- Chefs Dig Into Local Produce for Spring Countylicious March 13, 2018
- Giant Tiger Holiday Giving February 13, 2018
- Feed The Meter 2017 Campaign Results February 5, 2018