On January 18, 2018 Food for Learning Chair, Lucille Kyle and Coordinator, Kellie Brace attended a meeting of the Trenton Kiwanis Club. At this meeting, club president Greg Parker presented a cheque for $5000 to Food for Learning. These funds were the proceeds from the Kiwanis’ annual golf tournament and will be used to support student nutrition programs in Trenton area schools.
- 2019 Community Breakfasts November 22, 2019
- An Apple a Day January 31, 2019
- PARKING IS FREE BUT GROCERIES ARE NOT! November 28, 2018
- Chefs Dig Into Local Produce for Spring Countylicious March 13, 2018
- Giant Tiger Holiday Giving February 13, 2018
- Feed The Meter 2017 Campaign Results February 5, 2018