On January 18, 2018 Food for Learning Chair, Lucille Kyle and Coordinator, Kellie Brace attended a meeting of the Trenton Kiwanis Club. At this meeting, club president Greg Parker presented a cheque for $5000 to Food for Learning. These funds were the proceeds from the Kiwanis’ annual golf tournament and will be used to support student nutrition programs in Trenton area schools.
- This Holiday Season: Make a Wish Come True November 28, 2022
- Through the Goodness of Your Actions: FEED THE METER November 30, 2021
- More Than Food March 5, 2020
- Highlights from Canada’s New Food Guide February 26, 2020
- Volunteer Spotlight: Bill and Cheryl Williams February 10, 2020
- More than Just the Food: Other Benefits of Student Nutrition Programs February 3, 2020