On January 18, 2018 Food for Learning Chair, Lucille Kyle and Coordinator, Kellie Brace attended a meeting of the Trenton Kiwanis Club. At this meeting, club president Greg Parker presented a cheque for $5000 to Food for Learning. These funds were the proceeds from the Kiwanis’ annual golf tournament and will be used to support student nutrition programs in Trenton area schools.
- PARKING IS FREE BUT GROCERIES ARE NOT! November 28, 2018
- Chefs Dig Into Local Produce for Spring Countylicious March 13, 2018
- Giant Tiger Holiday Giving February 13, 2018
- Feed The Meter 2017 Campaign Results February 5, 2018
- Volunteer Firefighters Support Food for Learning February 4, 2018
- Kiwanis Club of Trenton Golfs for Students January 18, 2018